View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #23
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I like to think that the 14-10-2008 event will occur - why not? And as for baby sitting us, with half the world starving, we are all wanting things to change for the better and a few wanting to blow us all up, I think we might need a little guidnance in some shape or form, cos I don't think that talking here is going to distroy a dinisty that has been going since the dawn of time unless you get 6 billion members over night - that's the whole planet.

The vidoes are cheesy on Youtube, but the messages are not that are posted there and elsewhere. Have you only seen the Youtube vidoes? Ok, then research it more and get a more rounded idea of what is being said.

People used to believe tha the world was flat - that only birds could fly - are we still all that that stage of evolution? The 14-10-2008 is possible. Have faith people and open your hearts and minds.

Arkan, you had nothing to do with Bush being in power - you vote means nothing - it's all a fake. Bush is in power because 'they' decided it to be so - end of.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote