View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #120
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I looked at the Sun for at least 5 minutes, maybe 10. That was in 1998. It didn't bother my vision either. It stopped dazzling after a few seconds and for the rest of the experience it was just like a boring orange circle in the sky, without any light coming from it. I too had the feeling that the Sun was a spiritual gateway of some sort. Kind of the exit door to the next world.

I don't know why it didn't hurt my vision. Here's an article about the Sun and eye safety:
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhelp/safety2.html
I should be blind according to this article, but I'm not.
That's fabulous, Metaw! I really think there's something we can harness through looking at the Sun. And, of course, as in pretty well everything else, I believe we've been lied to about this - that the Sun is harmful and can make us blind or give us certain cancers or whatnot. My theory has always been: If God created us, and I believe in an all-knowing, unconditionally-loving God who NEVER judges us, then why would "he" put us on a planet that was "hit", so to speak, every day by an entity (the Sun.) who could actually hurt us?! It just doesn't make sense to me, and I don't think that our Creator WOULD do that.

Has anyone heard the story of Nikolai Dolgoruky or Hira Ratan Manek? These two (and, I'm sure, many others.) live off the Sun, by "eating" and "drinking" it, so to speak. Just by staring at the Sun for a certain amount of time, they get their sustenance for the day. I've heard the term "Breatharians" connected to it.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote