View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #106
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Yesterday I was compelled to look at the sun with out a pair of shades on. I looked directly into it for about 8-10 seconds (I don’t advise anyone to do this). After about 2 seconds the bright glare started to dissipate and the sun didn’t look like a ball of fire at all…It looked more like a tunnel of some sought. It felt like I was looking thru a tube or out from a very deep hole in the ground. I don’t know what made me do it but it didn’t bother my vision at all.
Your comment REALLY got me, Peace Of Mind. Two days ago (one day before you did this.), I did the SAME THING - and for the first time in my life! I'd NEVER looked into the Sun before, and that day, I felt "compelled", just like you, to look RIGHT INTO IT. I stared and stared - for up to at least twenty seconds. I did it a few times.

I know what you mean by the tunnel - remembering it now, I definitely see where you're coming from with that description. When I stared, the big, grainy, white-yellow light we normally see day to day became a perfect circle with a dark red outline. I could see things moving around on its surface, obviously much like flames (they changed from yellow to orange to peach to white and over and over again). There was a perfect light red haze circle around the Sun. And the white-yellow graininess was gone and had ballooned out to surround the light red haze in yet another perfect circle.

But what I find most amazing about the whole thing is that I can actually say I have now REALLY seen the Sun, as it really is! How many people can say that?!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote