View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #43
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

I have this vision where all stars are holes and that we are probably inside of some sought of bag. Yesterday I was compelled to look at the sun with out a pair of shades on. I looked directly into it for about 8-10 seconds (I don’t advise anyone to do this). After about 2 seconds the bright glare started to dissipate and the sun didn’t look like a ball of fire at all…It looked more like a tunnel of some sought. It felt like I was looking thru a tube or out from a very deep hole in the ground. I don’t know what made me do it but it didn’t bother my vision at all. In fact, after I looked away from the sun, my sight was regular with no signs of vision impairment. I’m starting not to trust many of the scientific explanations of our scholars, scientist, and astronomers. I can’t forget that the schooling system is really set up to spread ignorance and controlled. I’m well aware of the scripted boundaries of this reality, but it won’t keep me from thinking outside the box. I’m almost certain we are lied to in just about everything…it’s the only way to control the masses…teach them lies so when they try to fight back they will be too dumb and confuse.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote