View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #61
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The world favours Obama ;85%

Quote:
Not this one. Kerry neither... she did not vote, as she told me she would not vote for a one party state.

We will have to see if Obama is his own man. But with advisors such as Brzezinski, Bush Snr, and Bill Clinton - and having been groomed for the job for two years by a different faction of the NWO - I am not holding my breath. I hope to be surprised, and wrong.

Very best to all, Bill
Thank You, Senior Agent Leader of the Disinfo group, Bill Ryan. What? I am NOT attacking Bill... All I am saying is that Mr Bill Ryan likes to hype all things wierd and strange just for the sake of getting the Avalon members chatting about all of this stuff. How can Bill say that Obama has advisors of the NWO, when Bill said that he is his own man. Bill Ryan, I am asking for the goodness of the Avalon members, *IF* you can wakeup and Please Explain with *evidence of what you are preaching*. And the most funniest thing is? Bill and Kerry did not vote. If you, or anybody doesn't care to vote then don't complain about the President.

{mod. edit;
Gordon, your disruptive and negative attitude must stop now. Thank you.}

this is a 2nd edit and it stays now Gordon.

Last edited by Jenny; 11-05-2008 at 02:12 PM.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote