View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Hoagland is a class A bull****ter.
Have you read 'Dark Mission'? Is this book full of BS? Are you saying that Richard doesn't know what he's talking about...or that he purposely misleads people? Alex Collier related that Richard knows a lot more about the Moon than he states publicly. (This was in a Collier lecture several years ago...regarding the Moon being an artificial satellite.) Richard seems to be very bright...and also seems to be a relentless researcher. But...like Richard says himself...'The lie is different at every level'. So...who knows? The shadow government?

Richard speaks of the 1. Nazis 2. Masons 3. Magicians within NASA. Could these three groups be aligned with 1. Lucifer 2. Gabriel 3. Michael? Father Malachi Martin described in 'The Keys of This Blood' (from the 1980's I think) a three-way power struggle for control of the New World Order...between 1. The Vatican 2. The Soviets 3. The United States. I keep seeing a three-way contest. Of course...I could be seeing things. In my insecurity...I am probably grasping at straws...in a frantic attempt to find reason in this unreasonable world (and universe?). And...what about 1. God the Father 2. God the Son 3. God the Holy Spirit? Then there are 1. Humans 2. Reptilians 3. Greys. In the U.S. there are 1. Democrats 2. Republicans 3. Others. The whole concept of two major powers...with a third potentially peace-making or reason-bringing force...seems to be a recurring theme. There are the three branches of the U.S. government. Can three major personalities be traced throughout the Bible? (The Jesus Seminar should go to work on that one!!) And how about 1. Male 2. Female 3. Androgynous? 1. Black 2. White 3. Asian? I have heard that there are three major sub-ice bases under one of the polar regions (Antarctica I think). Again...I'm grasping at straws.

I listened to the interview...and found it fascinating! Especially the part about the Russian missile being stopped in it's tracks. I'm calling this the "Thuban Missile Crisis". What would abraxasinas say?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 10:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote