View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #13
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Something magical happening and fixing it all I see not happening.

People need to realize their part in the play, and to either continue or to stop. Though the huge mass of people can still push you around when you try to move against the flow suddenly or even just stopping to look around.
"You will need to move to the sides"

Things might look bitter and lonely but surely you aren't.
Start to take a few steps and then some more and some more and you will be on your way on the walk sooner or later in the direction you want it to go. Some may join and some may not. Some may even go in and fight you. You have to then decide to handle that. Life is filled whit things. You have to see your own path that you like and then take the steps into it. It's not all rosy and feel happy. But it goes the way you want it in the end if you take that step.
Beautiful post of ideas. Thank you.

Something repeated to me often when young: "You have to think about your future".. Something told to me often now: "You have to live in the now". A little bit of everything seems to work for me personally, and it's good for us all to learn what we can and cannot take or give. Know yourself, and you can master the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

sun in our faces ... our backs to the shadows ...
we just keep moving forward ...

we are not losing our minds ... we are gaining our souls ...

Perfectly beautiful. I love that last line. Thank you.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote