View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #205
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

[quote=beren;180088]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Beren, you seem to be a lovely person and I am happy that you find your solace in the bible, I do homer that… it’s just I can’t do the same…even though I have read the bible from cover to cover…. here are some reasons why I believe God or the Lord of the bible to be a tyrannical war lord, ET…. And not my God, whom I am very connected to and have a deep spiritual relationship with…

Thank you for your honest opinion.
I see what you mean when quoting that and it is perfectly fine. But all you need to do is read it again , forget about sermons from churches and read the book . The context is the key for understanding.

There is crystal clear reason for every single thing you quote from the Bible. But you need to explore deeply why God ordered Israel to exterminate entire nations, why God said and ordered other things which for us today looks awful.
We have to understand how badly the situation was in that times with Israel and surrounding nations. Israel was barely above them in sanity and conscience. You see when you read old testament that Israel falls easily into trap of demon worshiping,human sacrificing,sexual orgies, sorcery and many more evil things which was quite common among all nations around them.

We have to understand that if a body is very sick and endangered and requires urgent surgery to remove threats such as gangrene in order to be saved, an urgent measures must be taken. Weed must be rooted out in order for a wheat to flourish.

That is why it is stated that old testament a Mosaic law was a care taker which lead to Christ. When Christ came he brought a clear message from God: :"It is enough with elementary school, it is time to finally grow up and learn to be human without me forcing you as some ignorants. If you wanted from the begging to be enlightened and not to be stubborn, harsh measures would never be there. But It took me thousands of years to teach you basic things like not to have sex with an animal or with your sister or any other abominations as the other nations were practicing that. But you were terribly slow learners! Now it is enough! " Jesus gave the message and now we can seek salvation through him , not through Mosaic law. Bible is giving us clear view into conscience of that time-people. It is like documentary of what was happening in the past and how people actually grew or did not grow in in their awareness...Beautiful example was when God sent prophet Jonas to preach destruction of the city of Nineveh in Assyria. Jonas told them that and went on one hill to see what will happen. People of that city were very evil but they repented and the city was spared. But Jonas was angry because God did not kill them all and he was then taught a lesson from God that for God every life is precious and life of animals and of every living creature too. Jonas had to learn a lesson and not to be stubborn and over proud . Later in history that city was destroyed because people chose again to be evil...Bible is not sugar coating or mis leading ,it aways tells the truth. Sometimes we can not bear it . Sometimes we are to poised with our own weakness that we can`t stand the truth in the particular moment.

Re read it again and again, whatever is not clear, write it down and while reading and comparing and connecting the dots you will find answers.
The biggest lie of Satan is to actually blame God for his own evil deeds and things, for his own provocations and later blaming God for that.

Some things I do not understand too, like you but I found many answers through years and all came perfectly clear.
Some things are still to be explained but I don`t want to jump to conclusions...

One thing is sure religion has basically done ill favor to Bible ,especially "churchianity"... Because of them many blame God and Bible . That is one of heavier punches by Satan towards people and God...

Beren,
have you read or watched interviews with John Todd?
he is a former illuminati music manager and he turned to christianity and exposed what he knew. he only lived until 33 years old. It seems they got to him.
Well, he mentions that many parts in the bible are not speaking of God but the really the god of satan or the nephilim, which is why there is so much confusion. He discussed that the new testament and what jesus was saying is more truth but that the bible itself is not referring to a universal god but Satan or other gods.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote