View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:57 AM   #30
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what websites are u checkin every day?

im with ya kula...
i get my dose in the morn, then run around doin my day to day, inspiring and being inspired.

have to say though in deference to this thread...being aware has gotten me to get the things done that help me feel secure enough to go out and do some good.

AND....your thread was the one that inspired me to start this thread...lol

as a fire fighter we learned that you gotta take care of numero uno if your gonna be of any service to anyone.

so having delved deep and learned the true nature of the ballfield we playin on and the rules that REALLY govern the game we playin, it gives me the grounding to plan some moves, strategies, and maneuvers to get some good plays in before i kick the bucket....a LONG time from now. lol.

you know...leave the world a better place for having been in it and all....

and the way i look at the years of depression i went through diving into this field of info....THAT was my vaccination!!! lol!!

aint nothin that gon fear me down now. Ive been afraid of deeper, scarier, darker, meaner, heavier, more sinister things. so now im pretty much focused on the new renaissance thats emerging. one ear to the ground as it were and gauging the approach of the stampede while setting up feeding troughs to make the transition a little bit smoother if you catch my meanig.

kola wachichus!
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote