View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #95
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
[snipped]
I personally belive most of the Ashtar command GF thing to be black ops mind controle stuff... they have the technoligy to beam those messages in to Channels heads... Many of the whistle blowers on Project Camelot talk of this technoligy... also I read some where that there was an alternitive theory to Ashtar that it was the name of a huge AI computer sytem on the 4rth or 5th dimension??? Does any one know of this?
Yes, encountered for first time hyperdimensional AI (somewhere in west, possibly Colorado, also one possibly on Mars). Not being a technician, I can only tell you that they had a picture of me on a screen whilst I was in my clearing session. ("Hey, that's me!!") I was headed back towards my original state as Static in terms of processing from that viewpoint. They don't seem to like it when people do that.

I have a companion who experienced the same thing under almost same circumstances. He is currently successfully processing from the viewpoint of original Static condition.

As with all machines it is associated with an entity or two and thus can be "processed" and I wish I had done so when I first encountered it, but I seemed to have more attention on the bio-engineering that was going on in the same area.

My prayer is that I be allowed an opportunity to free the entities that have been put into service re AI.

I suppose one can use that as a marker of progress towards one's attempt to leave the Matrix.

Up and out!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote