View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #1067
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post
thankyou abraxasinas,
I have seen docoumentaries that showed aust. Aborigines developed seafaring craft and spread to the americas?

Yes, whitefluffy, this is on 'the cards' as a supplementary avenue to the Bering Strait-American Continental migrations.

so then, aust aboriginal , oldest living continuous culture on earth?

This is the Thuban perspective as the oldest surviving stock of the Homo Erectus Homo Sapiens transition.

One more question then, where do "white" people come from, they do not seem, to me, to be native to this earth?

The 'Caucasian' stock derives from the Cro Magnon type' not the Australian type, the latter deriving from the Indonesian transit, also related to the Floriensiensis.

The Caucasian derives from the Rhodensiensis type and then becomes 'genetically mutated' by the ET-induction from the higherD (not lowerD).

So in some sense, the middle eastern-mesopotamian type represents a 'Green Race' politisized as the 'Chosen People'.
The 'Blue Race' can be said to be the 'Polar Race' so defining the Descendents of Mungo Man.

All races however became ET-inducted:
Mongoloid=Yellow in Far Asia
Amerindian=Red in the North and Brown in the South
Negroid=Black in Africa
Caucasoid=White in Europe

Here is an excerpt from the Thubanese archiveal definitions:

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

p.s. sorry if mis-spelt your name previously.
I did not even notice; so you see how important this is to me.

AA