View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #275
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi brook!

Your part is rather like my answer to dannyc above.
The more you remember yourself, the more you will realise your unique talents you can use to help your own, the planet's and the universe's transformation into their next highest selfexpressions.

Your perception of being 'stuck in a room' for thousands of years is a recalled memory JUST BEFORE you physically incarnated.

You have made it your absolute predominant task in life to finally figure out how to escape the 'selfimprisonments' of physical incarnation.

Abraxas
Hi Abraxas,

I have been out of the room for awhile now...it was the purpose of the room that peaked my interest. And thank God for that...as it is not a place I wish to be in....but I WAS there for a very long time. As it somewhat goes along with your line of reasoning here..I was concerned that you could enlighten me to the actual purpose. I have seen what goes on there....And have traveled back several times to document the findings. But the true prupose..well...I will leave it at that.

As for finding out who I am...already done as well....and I know of my talents...and the purpose of such a talent....I was more concerned as to the part it plays on this "event" you speak of on the 18th..as some of the information goes with the things I speak of. Or maybe not.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-10-2010 at 12:16 AM.