View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #45
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

gscraig,

Thank you for taking the time to break down my comments.
I appreciate your feedback. I must admit that I have been studying this topic and reading the books for 6 months now and I have a hard time imagining life going back to how it was when I was oblivious to this knowledge.

I am on page 76 of Becoming and life is very interesting these days. Everything around me seems so trivial. The TV very deceiving. I feel like I must use every moment possible in a way that would make the authors of the books proud.

I still have a lot to process myself and I know I am just in a stage. A stage among others to follow. I'm eager to get things going.

A couple questions to all:

What do you do to visualize your attention to the better life without enslavers?

I put on a slide show of pics taken from the Venus project and behind it I put it to music. I'm Alive - Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews and Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole for now, but I'm interested in more ideas.

Secondly: What do you consider some good openers to bring others to critical mass? Some I've been using are if I'm in the gym locker room and the news is on showing foreclosures I've said "Why doesn't everyone just live in a foreclosed home that doesn't have one and all the bankers become gardeners"?

Or from Alex Collier: "Why do we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born"?

I'm in the market for suggestions of better ones. I don't get to see the same people everyday at a job so I have to just throw comments out to strangers. I also ask others if they have watched Zeitgeist and use that as an opener.

I'd like to get others thoughts and suggestions.....PULLEASE!!!!

Last edited by Instead; 12-15-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote