Thread: Discernment
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #22
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discernment

One mans discernment etc.

Till I read "Power vs Force" I though I had some discernment.
Well yes some but!!!
One of the statements in the book is that "Man has been incapable of telling truth from false hood" that really caught my attention. I thought I knew the difference.
So does everyone else think they know truth from false hood and that is the problem.

So why have so many innocents been led into wars?
Propaganda ---- Gobels If you tell a lie often enough people will believe it. They did millions were killed/died over not being able to tell the difference. They followed their hearts, they killed, they died.
Dr Hawkins in the various books he has written takes us face to face with truth.
He is a famous Psychiatrist and knows the ego and the working of the mind as well as anyone on the planet at the moment.

People might get fed up with me promoting the book but if they read it an awful lot would fall into place. It did for me.
Pasted from the publisher of his books.

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Publisher link.
http://www.veritaspub.com/

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote