View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discernment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I will try.

Within us, in that place where you and I are one being, we have access to the entire set of all wisdom that exists.

In the context of being an immediate pre-cursor to discernment, resonance is the inner ringing of the bell -TRUTH - received wisdom is tested for this resonance.

The veil of forgetting ensures that we don't have direct access to the complete Wisdom directly, so we use this subtle and hard to grasp trait in our beings to perform the test - it needs a lot of practice and no-one said it was particularly easy. Sometimes the ringing is not heard among the clanging!

AJ..
Thank you for your answer Anchor,

I will agree that within us is a place where access to a science of another order can be accessed, although there are conditions to this. But I will not agree that in that centre we are one. although from that centre access to the energy that we call intelligence, that is universal and prepersonal, is available and belongs to no one in particular.

So far as I am concerned, there can be no truth except for a psychological personality, which means for a subjective personality, as all personalities are unless they are wilful constructions used to create specific impressions, which is extremely rare.

Truth to me is a trap. It is not a novelty. People have been searching for truth for untold eons, they have been defining truth, but always in relationship to the governing laws of the consciousness paradigm to which they were attached. This has been the case ever since man lost contact with his reality. Truths have evolved, they have been refined, but the ancient truths, those that today are dead, had still the right 'ring' to them in their days.

Wisdom is but the summation of the consciousness of failure as it accumulates within the ego through the ages and forces him to admit the limits of his power. It is the flower grown from powerlessness that we like to smell and admire. It is the subject of the philosophers' praises as they see in it the confirmation of their sense of rightness, of their impression of being right, this very impression that has replaced the right to know, to really know, and to edict one's own right to live his own life rather than exist and experimental condition.

Wisdom is not enough because it caps the mind within the illusion of being right already, making the individual seek what he already perceives to be right through his emotionally polarized point of view. And from there can this man find the truth he was already seeking, since it already conformed to this frame of mind making it superfluous to change that frame of reference and go beyond what that frame of reference renders possible.

We tend to think from memories, we use our intellect to parse, categorize and comparatively analyze memories, and this creates the impression that beyond the memories of the experience exists the memories of a reality. But we could also consider that a memory of that order is not related to the impressions left by memories of the experience, as they are perceived during devolution.

We might pause and consider that the mess we are in is closely correlated to the architecture of the human mind as it has stood since it was infused here. And that this means that a consciousness of another order has and cannot have any relevance to a simply experimental consciousness.

For a new order to be born, and I am not talking about the NWO here, for that order to be born, the ancient one must be put down. And this ancient order is not around us, it is within us. It lives from all the concepts, all the ideas, all the thought forms, all the archetypes, everything that were held for truth, everything that made people small creatures, everything that stripped the individual of his fundamental human rights.

It matters not if it is political or religious, it all serves the same purpose. All forms that were used during devolution had for purpose to attract peoples' mind like light attracts bugs at night. And the mind has been in deep night and grasped for any light ahead, never wondering what could be hidden behind it. Never allowing itself to confront it, to test it, to order it, but instead allowing it to confront him, to test him and to order him.

Why? Because the mind had lost contact with its source, with its own light that is.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote