View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ike Eisenhowers granddaughter OUTS secret Mars colony

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva777 View Post
Mars Colony and Mind Control 11 Hours, 27 Minutes ago
Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project
February 10, 3:48 PMSeattle Exopolitics

read the rest of this article, please click on the link below:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...itics-Examiner

or
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...examiner-email

Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have a joint online group at Ascending Earth 2012 (Facebook).

The resposes to this post seem to have vanished. Half of mine was posted yesterday (my fault). Here's the full version:

Thank you!

This is getting to the heart of the matter. The military industrial complex does not have to be a threat to human race. It can change and with the changing consciousness of this and other worlds without going to war or having to shut down the work shop.

There's enough money in the secret piggy bank to re-tool the adgenda and advance this planet without eugenic horrors.

When I had contact 11 years ago, I saw what Laura Eisenhower is talking about unfold psycically before my eyes. I felt a battle going on bettween the contol powers and the divine femine, awakening energies.

I've experienced both mind control and mind freedom.

After almost a decade of silence, I had another encounter in early December. The control-bots are on the move. We have no choice other than to reach out to the black hats and educate them regarding the BIGGER bigger picture. Mars is not the place to hide. The moon is not the place to hide. The Earth is where Earthlings of intelligence are needed. Then some day... some day very soon, Space Command can go there with the support of the world's free living people and our scientific community.

If we keep leaving a legacy of blood on this solar system, there are higher powers in this galaxy that will step in and administer justice, swift and sure.

I'm very excited about Laura's interview. I come from a similar family (though not nearly as famous as the Eisenhower's). There are reforms that need to be put in motion. Disclosure needs to go far beyond just having CNN saying, "The President said today that UFOs are real. And in other news, Lady Gaga changed her hair color...."

I'm going to try to sleep as best I can tonight. It won't be easy. I'm all worked up now!

Till next time, hang tight, Avalonites!

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote