View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

1. I often hear the high pitched note. I ask everybody round me if they hear it too but they never seem to register it. I am unsure if that means it is not happenening or that they are not aware of it happening. I do not know thereason or the source.

2. I used to hear radio shows, music,talk shows, etc when I was going to sleep. too quiet to make anything out, loud enough to keep me awake. it ****** me off and freaked me out. I put my cell phone in another room and it stopped. so I'm guessing my cell phone was attracting, receiving, magnetically transmitting static radio/cell traffic. was rather disconcerting when it was happening.

3. I have been successful in "collecting" those light packets I have been seeing when I lay down at the beach. it seems I can draw them to various points simply through energy projection. I project energy out my finger tip and watch the light packets collect there. my first ever impression of the phenomenon was finally being able to see the "force" or energy. it seemed like the "random" patterns of light were actually intelligent and conscious. so I began experimenting. if I could get them to appear more in one area than another then maybe I could tap into that state of awareness and heal folks.

I had previously attributed all three of these phenomenon to hightened awareness because no one around me experienced ANY of these. I thought I was alone inthis. I'm relieved to know I'm not making this ***** up.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote