View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
For many years I have occasionally experienced high pitch tones that lasted only a few seconds. Recently they are coming more often and are short burst and then dissipate. They do not cause any headaches or distress, other than that tonal sound. Anyone else experiencing this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have heard a high-pitched tone (same frequency - continually) for many years. (tone 3?) I have seen a 'sea' of tiny 'swimming' pinpoints of light (not floaters - seem to be alive) when I look up at the sky...for many years.
I too have experienced Both of these and find them very interesting...

- This has been happening on a much more regular basis over the years, and when the tone arrives I feel it's gotten louder and lasts longer. It definately grabs my attention.

- The 'Swimming pin-points of light' I've also seen and feel have increased in their intensity/vibrantcy. I also see them there when I look up at the sky, and it doesn't have to be a clear blue sky either (Well, living in Scotland they're few and far between anyways).

orthodoxymoron, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on these 'points of light'.
I feel that they're caused by Photons/Tachyons striking the back of the eye. I don't feel that I'm looking at them 'out-there' so to speak. What do You think my Friend..?

Anyone else experiencing these..?

Love and Light to All,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote