View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jessica: Crystal Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Everyone here is in some way working for bringing out relevant information - and so I feel it is a good idea if we do not beat each other up about "small stuff" as we have enough opposition to overcome out there. I know that Jessica is for real, and actually Kerry gave her all the latitude needed to say what had to be said. This interview is one of the most constructive and valuable ones in the collection. You will see later in hindsight how important this one is. Given the circumstances everyone is doing the best they can.

Happy Holidays.
I wholeheartedly agree with that StClair! It's really something to take to heart. I also find that this interview is one of the most important/valuable for what PA stands for. Being "original" is not really the point, being Real is. And Jessica is definitely real. She is a very evolved Being (her "young age" only serves to make that even more discernable) offering her perspective. I watched her videos on youtube some time before she went to Australia, and I contacted her to tell her about Camelot and this forum etc.

Then suddenly she writes me from Australia and says that now she has hooked up and is to be interviewed by the very people I had given her a link to just a week before (and which she did not know about then). We sure can trust in synchronisities... She told me also (after the interview was published) that: "even if I tripped on my words or forgot, then the message would be expressed via the heart and soul sent to everyone’s heart and soul". This is not a "doing" really, it emanates from her highly evolved Being effortlessly. This is the inspiration and nurishment that is needed. There are endless "problems", but the solution is always the same. To grow in Spirit/Awareness/Consciousness/Love.

Everyone is contributing to this Solution. Even those creating the perceived afflictions/problems/challenges. As Jessica says: Heat and pressure makes coal into Diamond. Affliction/suffering/negativity is the catalyst provided for us to evolve out of the state of Consciousness that invited in and created all this suffereing in the first place. Be grateful for the opportunity to correct past errors.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-21-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote