View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 04:37 AM   #43
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I very rarely post on forums becouse i have problems with spelling and grammer (i am dysexic but i have an IQ of 141).
i have been following this situation all day and i feel i have to say something if i can put it into words.

the very nature of this forum means that paranoia has the opertunity to run rife.
i have veiwed most of the camalot materiel and i regulary veiw most important threads on Avalon.
it is apparant that there is much dis info going on and the lines between truth and fiction are seriously blurred.
i get the feeling that some of of the camalot "whisleblowers' are not quite what they apear on the serfice.
i have watched some of there testomonies contradict themselves and 1 or 2 seem untrustworthy (and sometimes even unstable) to me on a personal level.
also some of well respected ones have made some serious research errors IMHO.
i keep these to myself becouse ultimatly its just my opinion but it has led me to the conclusion some of these whistle blowers are either partial frauds or dis info agents.
i notice a couple often use each others testamony to corobertate there own stories all the while denying knowlege of their source info.
it may be that some of these truly belive that they are speaking the truth it may also be possable that info has been planted with them both to make their story,s plausable and dis credit them and others at the same time.
some of them may not even be aware that are just being used as dis info agents.

i must stress that i think much info is genuine and ther are some awsome researchers afiliated with PC (Jim marrs bob dean etc) but all it takes is 25% mis info to blur the line and take all credability from someone (or indeed the whole feild).
its the the whistle blower testomony that seems to be the problem as it can never be truly substantiated in most cases.

i feel that bill and Kerry have become the intentional victims of this and this is what has caused the break down of a very formadible team that was probably one of the biggest threats to the organisations that are behind all this (the same thing happend to david Ike, since he was discreadeted in the british press he never been taken seriuosly in the british press again even though much of his research is first class)

someone has worked very hard to sow miss trust and dis info into the minds of Bill, Kerry and those around then, there plan has worked perfectly IMO.

its a real shame that this has happend as as a team they were very formidable i worry as the future of PC now and the credability of anything they produce from now on which is what "they" want.

i dont think blame should be pointed at either Bill or Kerry as the ultimate villan in all this will never be known.

i for one will keep up with both camalot and Avalon i truly hope that bill and kerry can see this for what it is and put the episode behind them for the sake of the truth (even if they dis agree as to what that may be)

The men behind the curtain are picking up the pace on their agenda as we speak so it may not be long before at least some of there agenda is revealed we really need strong people like Bill and Kerry working together at a time like this and not fighting among themselves.

i really hope they can patch things up.

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote