View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:43 AM   #35
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I think it may be time for all parties concerned to take a breath.
Forget about who said what and think about who really merits your trust.

Bill and Kerry started PC on a shoestring and grew together as a team. Thats got to count for something. As PC became larger, the audience, as well as potential revenue stream grew as well.

Consider Unions today who look for a big payroll to glom on to for a percentage.

I don't know the players involved in fact I am a skeptic, and don't want to train my mind to see ETs and the like. I am sure some of what PC puts forth is fact and some not. The point is IMO PC has a fine production value. I believe this fact has more to do with the break than the message. It can put a lot of pressure on people to be in the middle of something that may snowball at anytime and who have different ideas about the direction of the snowball.

The fact that Bill and Kerry contrast at times has really added a lot to Project Camelot. My hope is they will give the original team a chance to breathe and remember that they have been through alot together and can still really trust each other, other wise this project never would have came about in the first place.

Whatever happens , happens. But it would be a shame to see such a truly great team break it off.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote