View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pathetic Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

Love the post... Flloyd... I agree with you .. and with Greybeard... there is much wonder on here... or I wouldn't keep returning as insatiably as I do.

For me, my personal 'truth' is that the fear threads hold nothing new for me anymore.

Almost comically, I've come to notice that there are only two posts in Avalon, one promoting fear (the self) and one promoting love (the whole).

This makes the whole filtering process much easier. If you can't spot which of the two posts you're reading from the title, you soon get it by the second paragraph !

In my information gathering (fear) phase, I got very drained by the sheer enormity of every possible outcome, so many impossibly defendable fronts. No wonder that phase was incredibly draining after the initial 'excitement'

Now, in my acceptance (love) phase, all that matters to me is that what is, is. Everything will find it's true place. The mind is not the I AM, we are not who we THINK we are, nor is anyone else who we THINK they are.

Love brings unity, peace, joy. Love of all things, every second of every day, regardless of which mess we find ourselves in.

I've still got a long way to go, and my life is far from perfect, but there is much to be joyful about.

Even eating an avocado can be a heavenly experience. Or you can miss it, because you were reading an avalon thread at the same time.

this choice is ours....

Blessings upon everyone.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote