View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #117
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Interesting read...Roswell...Truman...Reagan...Bilderbergers.. .Kissinger...
Rocke*feller...Eisenhower...MJ-12...

December 9, 2009

‘SPACE – GATE – THE VEIL REMOVE’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #3 - CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

Hatonn present, let us continue please. I trust you are ready for a marathon of writing. Your family is here to visit during this special time so I urge that you attend meals, at least, with them. I am sorry that I must keep you away from the fes*tivities but I feel these things must be made public in timely fashion. I also concern for your pub*lic visibility. There are hundreds and hun*dreds of very powerful people who do not want this information made public. At any rate, let us continue.

WORLD POWERS INFORMED

After the Roswell, New Mexico recoveries, your President Truman kept the al*lies as well as the Soviet Union (at present, in 1989, you and Russia are the closest of allies—another fa*cade to con*fuse the masses of people) informed about the devel*oping alien problem. This was done in the event the aliens turned out to be a threat to the human race. Plans of elabo*rate nature were formu*lated to defend the Earth in case of in*vasion.

What do you dear ones think the “Star Wars” project is all about? Do you re*ally think you need cosmic weapons to “defend” your*selves from Russia? How many of you heard your President Rea*gan, on television network, suggest a co*operative pact with Russia to “defend Earth from aliens?” Do any of you pay atten*tion or is it that you are simply upset when news interferes with your soap operas and sports events? So be it.

Well, Mr. Truman and top military and governmental person*ages began to for*mulate elaborate plans to defend the Earth in case of inva*sion. It was very dif*ficult to maintain international secrecy with such a widespread effort afoot. So, it was de*cided that an outside group was necessary to coordinate and control international efforts in order to hide the secret, es*pecially from other govern*ments and the worst foe of all, the press and other media.

THE BILDERBERGERS

The results of this problem was in the formation of another “secret” society which became known as the “Bilderbergers”. I mentioned this before and will again. This Bilderberger group headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The Bilderbergers evolved into a secret world government that now control EV*ERYTHING—AND, BROTHERS, I DO MEAN EVERY*THING. THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD REASON IT SETTLED IN SWITZERLAND OTHER THAN NEUTRAL BANKING SYSTEMS. THAT IS THE VERY PLACE THE SPACE COMMAND—MY SPACE COMMAND—WAS MAK*ING PUBLIC CONTACT AND BRINGING FORTH QUALI*FIED AND DOCU*MENTED INFORMATION. This, through one Billy Ed*uard Meier who was placed there to receive the data from our star people in personal contact. I will be speaking at great length about Billy Meier, but I want to finish setting the stage and list of characters presently.

By 1953, at least ten additional crashed discs were recovered along with some twenty-five to thirty dead aliens and four live ones. (Keep in mind these are government statistics and are false, but it absolves me of argument, to use your own. Also, most of the “crashes” were shoot-downs—our craft are very vulner*able to in*terference of energy fields—and when mani*fested in visible for*mat are vulnerable. Further, most surviv*ing aliens do not survive very long in your hands—most are slain outright if deviant from your “little grey allies”).

Well, the “found” stats read like: one in South Africa which caused the flap with Mr. Kissinger, one in Louisiana—also an FBI flap, two in Texas and four in Arizona. There was an ad*ditional one in Mon*tana. (Again, we are basically speaking of the United States because you were the only ones actively shooting down the aliens.)

At this time, 1953, you got a new President by the label of Gen*eral Dwight D. Eisenhower of your Army, and Supreme Allied Com*mander during your World War II. Now, this man was struc*tured to function by staff committee. He made major deci*sions, but only when his ad*visors were unable to come to a con*sensus of opinion. He would study several alternate approaches to any mat*ter and choose one. His favorite comment which he utilized constantly to his staff, “Just do whatever it takes.” He was an avid golfer and spent a lot of time on the golf course as his staff was accustomed to the decision making and in*formation gathering.

NELSON ROCKEFELLER’S ROLE

Mr. Eisenhower found out, early on, that he could not handle the alien problem in this customary manner for it had to be kept a se*cret even from Congress. Now, lucky for Mr. Eisen*hower that he had a very close, influential and wealthy per*sonal friend, Mr. Nelson Rockefeller, who was also a fellow mem*ber of the Council on For*eign Relations, and requested help with the alien problem.

Immediately these two began formulating the secret structure of alien task su*pervision which was to become a reality within about a year from onset. Thus MJ-12 was birthed. This affili*ation was destined to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower made for the future of the United States and most probably for all hu*manity.

It was most logical, however, for it was in fact, Nelson Rocke*feller’s uncle, Winthrop Aldrich, who had convinced Eisen*hower to run for the Presidency. The entire of the Rockefeller fam*ily, and with them the Rockefeller empire, had solidly backed Eisenhower.

Within one week of Eisenhower’s election he had appointed Nel*son Rockefeller to chairmanship of a Presidential Advisory Com*mittee on Government Organi*zation. Rockefeller was re*sponsible for plan*ning the reorganization of the gov*ernment. President Roosevelt’s New Deal programs went into one single Cabi*net po*sition called the De*partment of Health, Education, and Welfare. When the Congress ap*proved the new Cabinet po*sition called the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, Oveta Culp Hobby was appointed. Nelson was named to the post of Undersecretary—how handy.

In 1953, coincidentally, Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first be*lieved that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma inter*cepted alien radio communications (now why do you suppose no one can find any radio signals on your big honkers set up for that purpose?). We send sig*nals constantly and we don’t even need the set up. We cut in on communi*cations lines to all your mili*tary and government frequen*cies as well. But you are told there is just “nobody out there”.

Ah so, when these objects reached Earth atmosphere they took up a very high orbit around the Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. (I hereby make it known; it was to keep you sweethearts from tilting your planet some thirteen degrees off orbit. Also, ships were placed at your North and South Poles because your planet had already be*gun its shifting. A cross belting of energy support and stabi*lizing beams were set up and the ships from the mid-section were not removed until 1988, when the Intergalactic Council de*manded that the support be removed.)

Project “Sigma” and then a new project named “Plato” then be*gan to interact with alien radio communication. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens.

It was in this period of time that we of the Galactic Fleet con*tacted the U.S. Government and offered assistance. We in*formed them that nuclear ordinance must be banned, etc. Well, nuclear disarma*ment was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States—of course not, how else can you blow up an entire planet? At any rate, our overtures were re*jected.

EISENHOWER’S MEETING

Now, the pattern fits with what I gave you on Wednesday. Pres*ident Eisen*hower, in l954, set a meeting at Holloman Air Force Base with a race of ex*traterrestrials described as “large nosed grey aliens”. These aliens had been or*biting the Earth for some time it seems. In your disdain for lofty titles, as in the case with “His Omnipo*tent Highness, Krill”, you dubbed him, “Original ‘Hostage’ Krill”. Here enters the first alien in*signia which was taken as a basis for naming your Trilateral Commis*sion. That insignia is displayed on craft and worn on uniforms. Almost all space commands display some varia*tion of that basic triangle-pyramid.

Two encounters were arranged with your President. The first meet*ing, as be*fore stated, was at Holloman Air Force Base. In this meeting a basic agreement was reached. The aliens identi*fied them*selves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constel*lation of Orion which you label Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown fu*ture time they would no longer be able to survive there. (Well, what can you expect from strange aliens? Again, with all the millions of inhabited planets why would His Omnipotent High*ness Krlll choose one working diligently to blow it*self away? Could it be your old ancient prophecies were beginning to take final formation?)

U.S./ALIEN TREATY

Next, there was a follow-up meeting to sign treaties between the Alien Nation and the United States. This was consummated at a meeting planned for Ed*wards Air Force Base. Two other ex*tremely well known personages attended also; one was Bernard Baruch and a highly esteemed religious leader who has been named; I choose to not do so here at this time. Edwards was a front cover; I shall nei*ther divulge the actual meeting loca*tion. There are also, friends, commitments which I have per*sonally made to your leaders and I shall honor them.

Both of these landings were documented and films were taken of both the aliens and the alien craft.

The treaty was signed. Now, I shall tell you what has been brought forth as it was stated—only fudged on in seven or eight places. And, I mean in the writing of demands—all the actions have been falsified.

Here is what the government wants you to believe now that MJ-12 and secret documents have been forced to public eyes through your Right to Information Act. The cover-up continues, but here is what is touted about your place. “The aliens would not interfere in your affairs (this is not allowed by Intergalactic Council and Hierarchy Council of the Cosmic Council—had nothing to do with you.) and you would not interfere in the aliens’. They would furnish you with advanced technology and would help you in your technological de*velopment. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. (But you can’t trust all the strange aliens who drop in on you—you could just be picking up a bunch of Satan’s Omnipotent Angels.)

Ah, they could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of your develop*ment with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of ab*duction, that the humans would have no memory of the event, and that the Alien nation would furnishMJ-12 with a list of all human contacts and ab*ductees on a regularly sched*uled basis. It was agreed that each nation would re*ceive the Ambas*sador of the other for as long as the treaty re*mained in force. (Which, of course, was for as long as the aliens desired it since you couldn’t do anything about it anyway. Remember we of*fered to assist you; we could have kept them in the high spe*cial heavens if you had only lis*tened. But then, you would have post*poned the prophesied Ar*mageddon and spoiled the play. Human has free-will choice and yet, the brother*hood of the uni*verse knows ex*actly what you will do—every time. You will al*ways choose the devil in the sheep’s clothes—greed and power always prevail in a human en*vironment and they rule, by totalfear, the masses.)

ALIEN BASES IN THE U.S.

It was further agreed that the Alien nation and the United States would exchange sixteen personnel each to the other with the purpose of cross learning, each from the other. Yours would go to Orion, etc., and theirs would come to Earth. This exchange would occur with change of personnel on a regularly scheduled basis. It was also agreed that bases would be con*structed under*ground for the use of the Alien nation and that two bases would be constructed for the joint use of the Alien nation and the United States.

These Alien bases would be constructed under Indian reserva*tions (forget about asking your redman brothers) in the four cor*ners of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona or thereabouts for starters. One would be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4 lo*cated seven miles south of the western bor*der of Area 51, (you look them up) and this one would be known as “Dreamland”. (How sweet.) There is also a huge installation in New Mexico. We are talking BIG installations, all under*ground.

Now enters an interesting situation, ALL ALIEN AREAS ARE UNDER COM*PLETE CONTROL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY! All personnel who work in these complexes receive their paychecks from the Navy. How quaint, don’t you think? Well, construction was slow in the begin*ning because how can a government funnel that much money aside in total se*crecy? UN*TIL—large amounts of money were made available in 1957 by some secret mode of fund*ing which I will tell you about in a minute.

Well, in keeping with the tradition, project “REDLIGHT” was formed and ex*perimentation in test flying of alien craft was be*gun in real earnest. You were again hoodwinked for the tech*nology given you was primitive for space flight. At any rate this birthed the Delta program (flying wing) and Snowbird.

Funny thing, here at Dreamland, all personnel need above top secu*rity clear*ance, “Q” rating—as well as Executive (President) ap*proval. Even more irony pops forth—the Presi*dent does not have sufficient clearance to visit the site. Now the alien base and exchange of tech*nology actually took place in the Area know as S-4. This area was code named “The Dark Side of the Moon”. Pretty apropos as things turn out with later activities found already well established by the time you thought you got to the moon, friends.

HIDING THE MONEY

Along with all the other cute projects and secret commissions, a multimillion-dollar SECRET fund was organized and kept by the Mili*tary Office of the White House. This fund was used to build over seventy-five deep underground facilities. (Some of these plans I will describe in detail later, such as “DOOMSDAY COG” (continuity of Government at Doomsday (Armageddon etc.) We’ll stick to alien intrigue at this paragraph.

Now, if a President asked what the funds were for, he was told they were for building a deep underground shelter for the Pres*ident, etc., in case of war. Only a few were actually built for the President, and yet the bookwork shows bunches—actually the same one was pre*sented to each new President.

Millions of dollars were funnelled through this office to MJ-12 and then out to the contractors and was used to build TOP SE*CRETalien bases, as well as TOP SECRET DUMB (good one—Deep Under*ground Military Bases), and the facili*ties promul*gated by “Alternative 2”, throughout the nation. Ah, but I have ne*glected to tell you about the alternatives—well, Dharma can only handle one subject at a time. Mr. Johnson really liked this fund; he thought it was for the President and security etc., so he built some roads, movie theater, and other improve*ments and comforts around his ranch in Texas. He was never told of its true purpose, and was thus allowed to use the funds without question to keep him from asking.

The secret White House underground construction fund was set up in 1957 by President Eisenhower. The funding was obtained from Congress under the guise of “construction and maintenance of secret sites where the President could be taken in case of mil*itary at*tack:Presidential Emergency Sites.” The sites are liter*ally holes in the ground, deep enough to withstand a nu*clear blast and are outfitted with state of the art communica*tions equipment. Cur*rently there are more than seventy-five, proba*bly over a hundred, of these sites scattered all around your country. These were built using this fund money. Your Atomic Energy Commission has built at least an addi*tional two dozen sites.

The locations and everything to do with these sites remain as TOP SECRET. THE MONEY WAS, AND IS, IN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WAS, AND IS, LAUNDERED THROUGH A CIR*CUITOUS WEB THAT EVEN THE MOST KNOWLEDGE*ABLE SPY OR ACCOUN*TANT CAN NOT FOLLOW. Ah, but I can. Also interesting, as of current times, only a few at the start and end of this web know what the money is for.

First on board was Representative George Mahon, of Texas, the chair*man of the House Appropriations Committee and of its De*fense Sub*committee; and Repre*sentative Robert Sikes, of Florida, chair*man of the House Appropriations Mili*tary Con*struction Subcom*mittee.

More currently, like up to a very few of your months ago, your House Speaker, Jim Wright, controlled the money in Congress. A tremendous power struggle came about and he was removed—yet to be replaced, in fact. At the other end are the President, who is just now included in the loop, MJ-12 and of course the di*rector of the Military Office, and a commander at the Washing*ton Navy Yard. The money was authorized by the Ap*propriations Committee (A-hummm) who in turn allocated it to the Department of Defense as a TOP SECRET item in the ARMY construction pro*gram. The Army, however, can not spend it and, in fact, did not even know what it was for. (Do you really wonder how Iran-gate, Water-gate and other cover-ups can be kept secret? It is the marvel that anyone ever finds out-including the ones in*volved.) Here is a better one—the money was then channeled to the Chesapeake Division of the Navy Engineers who had no idea what the money was for, ei*ther. How*ever, authorization to spend the money was in reality given to the Navy—somebody arbi*trarily decided—(probably Oliver North. Don’t quote Ha*tonn on that one, it is a humorless joke.)

Not even the Commanding Officer, who was an Admiral, knew what the fund was for. Only one man, a Navy Commander as*signed to the Chesapeake Divi*sion, but in reality was responsi*ble only to the Military Office of the White House, knew of the actual pur*pose, amount, and ultimate destination of the funds.

Almost every trace of the funding could be made to vanish by the very few peo*ple who controlled it. How could there ever be an au*dit of such a fund—nobody would ever be able to find it!

So be it. Let us have a respite, Dharma. SALU, Hatonn to stand-by.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote