View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #62
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
I have to deal with serious boredom syndrome.

My passion was truth seeking. And, nowadays, there is nothing to be found out there, or in the internet. I know everything, and this planet is small for me, thatīs all folks, life is hard...

Nothing humans ofer here or there is of any interest as i know it already or its outcome is predictable by my great intelligence, so...

I need to see beyond this boring planet, with boring people, with boring 2012 syndrome.
This is what you posted in your first post to this thread. I high-lighted, bolded, italicized and even colored green the very words you put down. You stated, "I know everything." So that pretty much means you know all.

Your latest reply to me, albeit rather hostile, indignant and seemingly threatened seems rather contradictory to me. First you state you know everything and now it is you know everything you wanted to know and no one and nothing has anything of worth to offer you. Well..except for some select few.

Do you not think that is limiting? Why limit yourself to only that which you want to know? I find that rather sad. Wouldn't living without mental boundaries be better than living with blinders on? Would that not be more satisfying?

Challenge you? I am sorry you feel that way. I am not attempting to challenge you in anything nor am I trying to convince you in anything. Why would I want to try to convince you in anything? Your mind is already made up. I am but stating my opinion and views on the comments you have posted.

I can not judge you for I do not know you. I am merely analyzing your comments and trying to see why you feel the way you do. Everything you have posted thus far in this thread only makes me think even more that you are limiting yourself.

Why would I want you to be just like me? In doing so, you lose your own sense of individuality. Be whatever you are.

Perhaps you do not understand what it is I am trying to say..what I am trying to offer. Perhaps it is far to subtle.

Sometimes I feel like I see too much and understand it too little to adequately convey to others what I "see."

To say I do not listen is laughable. I try to listen and understand that which I read or hear or see. I try to fully understand that which I am dealing with. When I do not quite understand, I question. How else would you learn if you never question?

Every day that I wake up, I am like a babe newborn to the world, wondering at the grandeur that is out there. Knowing that there are things out there that I have not seen, sensed in any way, shape or form. I have yet to experience that new thing, directly or indirectly.

I am like an ever thirsty sponge, waiting to soak up every bit of information, new or old, filing through it to keep the most precious at the top and filing away the lesser gems for safe keeping. Nothing is discarded but treasured.

Curious. Why are you here if only the avant-garde could even hope to stimulate your intellect? Perhaps you were hoping someone here could possible give you anything of interest since the world is boring and populated by boring people who are caught up with 2012.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 12-25-2009 at 02:11 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote