View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #1221
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

About the debate on getting evacuated on a mothership, letting the aliens in to solve our problems, to run our governments etc. I am for a big NO WAY.
Whatever the cost may be, we have to solve our own problems otherwise we'll have bartered our freedom for safety.
...yeah I know, it's all been said plenty of times, but the mistake of seeking "salvation" has already been made too many times.
I really don't think there's a middle of the road approach.
IMHO there are 2 directions, the one I choose is the Great Gathering (restricted to us humans); the other one is this "salvation" through evacuation, planetary activation groups, supposed direct intervention in our governmental affairs, supposed redistribution of wealth etc. Promises that have been going on for a number of years and amazingly many still hang on to them. True not all alien approaches are as big an insult to our intelligence as the GFL, some are hidden in technological co-operation and things of that sort, but the motive is still the same: they need our planet and its resources, including us, and in the end any alien (direct) approach will translate into colonization.
The only true help for us is advisory inspiration from "out there", personally I still believe in the messages of the Handbook of the New Paradigm.
cheers
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote