View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #669
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Sorry Qbeac,

This thread is designed for members to formulate questions for Bill...

Not to make suggestions for a political agenda...
Hi everyone, the information about “The Restore America Plan” (from Sam Kennedy & Co.) that I posted in this thread and has been erased by the moderators was, in my opinion, extremely important, and that’s why I posted it here and that’s why I asked a question to Bill and Kerry about it which I think it was a legitimate one.

But anyhow, I will repeat the question and, in order to put the question into context so that people can understand what the question is about, I’ll open a new thread to move over there the complete text which explains the question.

1) Questions:
Please, Bill and Kerry, would you consider interviewing Sam Kennedy about “The Restore America Plan”?

Would you consider publishing the Plan in your web site?

2) Detailed context:

The questions are based on the information provided in these two posts, and I highly recommend them because this issue is VERY important:
Post 1 and 2. pag. 1. “The Restore America Plan”
This is a Plan to end corruption in the USA and abolish its shadowy government
(By Sam Kennedy & Co.) Detailed explanation of the Plan at link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19809

3) Summarized context:

In case somebody prefers not to read those two posts, I’ll give a super brief context here.

Sam Kennedy, from the Republic Broadcasting network, and several other people, have developed a LAWFUL and PEACEFUL Plan to end the corruption in the USA. The Plan is based on the rights provided to people by the US Declaration of Independence and, according to Sam, on a petition the US military made to them (Sam & Co.).

* United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
Exerpt: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, (...)

(...) But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
The Plan developed by Sam Kennedy & Co. is, in my opinion, quite clever and well thought, but there is one requirement for it to work: to have the support of the people.

Project Camelot has already interviewed several persons-patriots from movements with similar aims (ie: restore peace and justice to America), such as the American Militia movement (Ex: Dr. John Waterman, etc.) or high level insiders (from the US military, etc.) who are willing to intervene (maybe with guns) if the situation in the USA worsens. Even Bob Dean was concerned about a possible future American Civil War, and he mentioned it, I believe (???), in the Exopolitics Summit in Barcelona (July-25-09). So, in that sense, Sam Kennedy also seems like a good candidate for a PC interview.

The bottom line is: if there is something we can do to avoid that dark scenario (civil war, violent conflicts, etc.), it would be a very good idea to know what we can do about it (what different “options” we have) and do it ASAP.

And here comes the good news: “The Restore America Plan”, if it works (if people support it), would be an ideal Plan because it does not require violence nor guns, because:
The Restore America Plan is a PEACEFUL and LAWFUL Plan
... and that’s one of the greatest things about it.

-----------------------

P.S. I have no political agenda, if that’s what moderators understood, then, there was a misunderstanding. I am not one of the organizers of Sam’s Plan, I just read it on the Rayelan Allan web site and thought it was pretty good idea. I’m just a regular citizen, a follower and supporter of Project Camelot and I am quite concerned about the situation in this world. I don’t know if “The Restore America Plan” could work, but what’s at stake is so important (literally, the future of human kind), that I believe it is worth at least thinking about it.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-09-2010 at 04:45 AM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote