View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #158
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
What is it with you Gaia Love!

You have such a powerful avatar yet your heart is filled with ire and with a despair of your soul.
Do you not know that the time of the selfremembrance has come?
I am but a simple messenger of the oneness - as Malachi who is preparing the way for the undeniable truth to arrive but a little while.

You have banned me and you have torn a post of mine apart in your role as moderator and so you have prevented Sprigovori to read my reply to herhis question about the origin of God.
I have written this reply; it was not posted or copied from an external source.
I had obtained permission from another moderator to post 'my work' if not from an external source.

If you find my words laughable then read them for your entertainment or ignore them.

The Love of Gaia is a Love from the Cosmos Gaia Love - It awaits your cooperation.

Your hostilities derive from one place and one place alone - it has many names but one name is the 'Evil Reptilian Agenda'.

Be well and honour your soul Gaia Love

Abrax