View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Request to Bill & Kerry; ------Go on record with…

Hi ... I agree with most of Ace of hearts suggestions... (my Avatar similarity is an interesting coincedince too!)... I'm not sure if the gloom and doom aspects should be cortailed as this kind of energy needs to be released and not suppressed just like the possitive or it might simmer below surfaces and then become more potent and influencial...also thats not good for the person needing to voice it and work through it. It also helps others of a more positive nature to polorise thier own thoughts and vibrations. I think one of the biggest lessons we can learn here is how to listen to our own hearts and descern. But I have noticed some confrontational responses that seem to attack the person who left the post rather then debate the issues at hand which i feel is not very bennificial to the site or the topice being discussed.

but by no means should Avalon censor unless the information is harmful to any in individual or individuals. I personally am new to this kind of Foram but when I first discovered Project Camelot and then Avalon... I got such a sence of relief and excitment as I feel they are so insightful and decent and very important for our planet at this moment in time. Well done Bill and Kerry I think in the future you will be appreciated and recognised on a much wider scale for your brave heart felt and mind expanding work.

Ace of hearts idea of a monthly video with the over all direction and some analysis of the better threads might be combersome for you both but very interesting for the rest of us.... Cheers Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote