View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:58 AM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
I'm actually starting to wonder if real genuine whistle blowers, who have real info are being mentally/psychologically messed with, cause them to have erratic behavior, in order to discredit them.
I am of the opinion that there are actually very few real whistleblowers and insiders to interview in the first place, the problem with platforms like camelot or disclosure project or exopolitics or etc, is that it opens a door wide open to attention seekers, and people who'd jump at the chance to pose as 'whistleblowers', not to mention the people who have a keen business sense and know an opportunity when they see it, and sometimes (much less than people think) there are real disinformationists who find a way to infiltrate these organizations and ultimately discredit them in the public eye, perhaps completely unbeknownst to the people who are trying get the truth out as best they can.

A real whistleblower is someone whose proven to have been an insider in any number of organizations, and that they have some information they'd like to share on record. That's the very basic definition. Unfortunately nowadays anyone can claim to be a whistleblower, anyone can say they worked for such and such organization and such and such projects, and we just have to take their word for it, especially if the story is all so 'complex' and 'so interesting' that we're bound to listen to it at the least.

I bet that a major portion of people listening to these whistleblowers find themselves so incredibly confused and tangled and distrought that they don't know who to believe anymore, except that they'd like to be told 'more stories'. I think that a portion of the individuals claiming to be whistleblowers hope to achieve just that; confuse, confuse, confuse. And create endless riddles of dark government tales till the point of no return and any and all original and genuine information goes right down with it, mission accomplished.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote