View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #686
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
One can and many do 'cull scientific sounding gibberish' from other sites. This is not the case here and all 'formulations' can be checked for their validity. You are welcome to present SCIENTIFIC CRITICISM and ANALYSIS of anything you encountered on this website.
Hi Abrax,

These 'formulations' are mathematical descriptions that are models of the real world. Where are the experiments to give evidence that these 'formulations' fit the real world? How could any scientist check anything without results of experiments?

If I was to check just the Mathematics of your conjectures, I would require a paper with all the intermediary definitions, constructions, postulates and theorems clearly spelled out and documented. I would also need some experimental evidence linking this to the real world to make this worth my time.

Abrax, I know of no accepted scientist that have worked in a vacuum without peer review. Project Avalon is perhaps not the best place to present these results and associated discussions.

Again, I am curious why no mention of the Thuban Council in your earlier voluminous postings on the internet.

Please don't let me discourage you from posting here or answering my or other's questions. I find your postings very interesting to read.

Thanks Uncle John