View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #246
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi bill,
I just finished reading the transcripts of the latest interview with the scientology whistle blower. The interview certainly opened up a new perspective on things for me that I think is well worth careful consideration. Thanks!

If what is said is true, and there really are methods of creating total recall in people 100% of the time, which I have no reason to doubt, then I would think this is some of the most important information to get out to the public. In that latest video where you were being interviewed (can't recall the name offhand), you mentioned stuff about remembering. If your unaware, you might be interested to know that Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) wrote a book titled "The Art of Remembering" Before being burned at the stake. I have not been able to find a copy of that book in english, but his other writings are quite amazing.

Kerry mentioned that she has a copies of a few books, Scientologie, and The Factors. Any way of getting these online assuming they are digital form? I've done a search of the www and nothing came up yet. (aside from 'official' scientology stuff)

Also it is my understand from the interview that Hubbard's 1950's book Dianetics explains the methods to obtain total recall, is this correct?

I've really had this nagging feeling from my heart now for sometime that I'm to suppose to remember something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm suppose to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Phtha; 12-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote