View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #689
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Has anyone thought about the possibility of the Nibiruans embracing Responsible Freedom...and becoming a permanent part of our Solar System...with Nibiru in a more circular orbit beyond Pluto? Could they protect this Solar System? Or would this just be a Trojan Horse situation...where they would eventually just enslave or exterminate us? I don't know who to believe or what to think about any of this...and it's driving me more nuts than I already was. I spent several hours watching Bloomberg today...and came to the conclusion that focusing on the financial markets and personalities is much more conducive to mental and financial health...than focusing on ET's and Solar System Governance. I want things to work out well for everyone...but I'm tired of things not making sense...fighting an uphill and losing battle...and never really being happy. Regardless of what happens...I'm not sure if we would ever really be happy or appreciative of our situation. If things worked out as I would like them to...would I be happy then? Probably not. There'd be something else to bi+ch about. Sometimes I think that I don't really want a solution...I just want to bi+ch. Perhaps I should just shut-up...and try to make money...for a change. They say that money can't buy happiness...but maybe I should try. Actually...living in some stupid dreamworld...is probably the shortest and quickest road to utopia. Ignorance is bliss. Perhaps we can learn to be happy with our servitude under a New World Order Theocracy. Big ET Brother might not be so bad after all...especially if we do exactly as we're told...and never ask any questions.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-27-2009 at 10:06 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote