View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Hi all,

I for one am not looking forward to departing this forum but feel I have no other option but to become a lurker and just read whatever threads are left available to those that elect to not pay a subscription.

My reason is not that I cannot afford to pay the subscription but that due to my employment I cannot afford to be on a list of any type let alone be seen as a subscriber to this type of forum. (Some of you may also appreciate the need to maintain that level of anonymity I need to retain).

I have a family who needs a roof over their heads, food on the table, clothes on their back and I will not risk my job in order to provide these things because of my interests....... it means I go back to doing things the way I did before this forum! No problems.

Kerry & Bill, thank you for having given us this site. It has afforded so many of us the opportunity to connect with like minded souls and build networks that will hopefully see us well into our future, wherever that may take us all.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that I have had the opportunity to meet thru this site and wish you all safe journey's and fair winds for all that you may meet on your paths.

Blesssings to all,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote