View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #67
thetechguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prometheus Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
thetechguy, thanks again. By all means, post away. You are the exact type of individual I was looking for.

Are there any other type of devices that I could pick up at a store that has a decent transformer, maybe not as powerful, cause ya the 10 amps at that voltage scare me. I'd probably be just find with a half amp at that wattage, maybe even less. I could just go buy a microwave if need be, and thanks for the notion.

So about transformers, I really like the concept of using a rodin coil to make the transformer. I just need something iron or steel like that I can either bend such as ribar, or a metal washer. Now let's say the first circuit I ran it through ten windings, and the second circuit I only did once. The first circuit is carrying 100 volts at 1 amp, then the second circuit would be around 1k volts but most surely less than an amp due to leakage. The rodin coil transformer could really prevent leakage, I love the concept.

UPDATE NOTE: So I researched it myself, and realized I got it backwards. I have a DC frequency generator here at Tangos. If I set the duty cycle to 50%, would I be able to use a transformer on it do you know as you need a fluctuating current to transform the voltage?

What I want to initially prove is if I charge up the coil like a capacitor, will it rotate it keep rotating in the water? If so, then I have a concept in how I can utilize a spiraling wire geometry (cones) that goes in and out of the coil to power it. The negatively charged cone can have a magnet on the inside of it that can keep the capacitor charged. The question is how to keep the voltage up within the coil.

Also, if you can elaborate on the fly transformer you just mentioned that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to go research it right now.

Note: I forgot to post the pic of the finished coil which is now in my post above.

Hello Gregor
I havenīt had chance to keep up (due to my job)

Now i would like to comment a few things

About any other device to get high voltage
Maybe you could use an old car tesla coil, the produce form 3k to 15k volts, pulsed of course, the advantaje with them, is that the voltage is not frecuency dependant, you could use your pulse generator to trigger it.

About making a transformer
Yes , the ratio in turns primary-secundary coils determine the voltage amplification, but, the primary winding must be "tuned" to the input voltage and frecuency
The imput coil must have sufficient reactance (aparent resistance) to hold the input voltaje. even working at 32khz requieres more than 1 winding,
I wouldnīt recomend using another Rodin coil as steping up voltage transformer because it complicates the design, for now, i recommend to keep it as simple as possible
Try using a simple transformer as a voltaje amplificator, you can use pulsed current with 50% duty cycle,
For the primary winding you can use a simple calculation for it , like
winding resistance = L x F ( you will need a inductance metter, )
a practical number would for a primary coil could be 30 to 40 turns, wich work well with 32khz
For the secundary wining you could use the simple faraday rule V= f x N x B
(v= voltage, f= frecuency ,N = number of turns , B= magnetic density)
For practical use, at high frecuency , you would need at least 1000 turns in the secundary

About the rotating coil
There is one thing i have learned about the quantum flux and matter
Yes , the quantum flux (the moving ether) is dynamic and is moving in vortex like motion
But it manifest it self like STATIC on the phisical world,
So the ether flux will be spinning inside the coil but , it will be a STATIC force on the outside
in Practical terms , as far i have experimented, ,the coil WILL MOVE, but only for a moment until all the atoms around are alligned to the vectors of the vortex, and then thats it
As far as i kown, the matter , and itīs relative position is the result of a standing point on that is created due to the in-out ether flux.
The flux is dynamic , but the standing point is STATIC
To keep rotating, you must KEEP PULSING the electric current on the coil, and it will keep spining
Two conditions are needed for this
a) each pulse must be inverted ( + - to - +) so that the atoms will be realligning them selfs all the time ,causing motion on the matter ( the coil in this case)
b)the input enery of the pulse must be less than the mecanical energy obtained from the rotating coil
This point is possible due to the overunity effect of the Rodin coil , wich is as far as Rodin claims , and we know, 62.5% more magnetic energy out,than that we put in

About the fly back transformer
You just can simply rip it apart from an old tv set, and connect the pulse generator to the primary winding, (you can find this winding easily, on side is connected to the colector of the horizontal transistor and the other side is connected to ground)
Varing the frecuency varies the output voltage

Hope this helps for know
thetechguy is offline   Reply With Quote