View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #302
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
the 13th century poet Rumi once said, "out beyond ideas of rightdoing and wrongdoing there is a field, I will meet you there."

He also said "sell intelligence and talent and buy pure wonder, hurry towards humility".

There is more contained within those two statements than most can acknowledge if they are honest with themselves. From any perspective on Earth, truth is a relative thing, as are ideas of good and evil- yet necessary. Polarities which resolve themselves into unity, except at a higher level. Both should be actively explored before the reconciliation or understanding comes that both are one and the same and emanate from the same Source- at this point, awareness has evolved in a spiral-type fashion, one is where they were yet they are not in the same place from a perspective of awareness.

The tale of the fall of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden is the tale of the beginning of duality, polarities. These two were expelled from the garden only because they no longer could see the unity of all things, instead their knowledge discriminated the manifestations about them and imbued a false sense of separateness from God, or Maya. One enters back into the kingdom when the apparent conflict of opposites, or enantiodrama, is reconciled into unity. One cannot recognize the unity by playing only one polarity- this is compensated for in one's personal life by one's 'shadow' (in Jungian terms). One must confront this totality of inner opposites (antinomy) and realize that all of life, the good and the bad, the light and the dark are merely creative expressions of the One underlying Force.

In our dimension, this staged play is necessary in order to catalyze us through this realm of awareness towards higher gnosis or spiritual dimensions, and ultimately, back to our Source. Many here get too caught up in the 'rules' of the game and are no longer able to see past it, they are not 'fallen' as the tale of Adam and Eve suggests, only have a bad case of amnesia- they no longer recognize the God in others, and so therefore they can no longer recognize the God within themselves .

Agreed, ultimately, on the path, a being rises above entwinement with dualitites and I know this for myself because I have "as-is'd" a few dualities on my way back.

My teacher and I went and looked at Sheldon Nidle and I saw that he is being played by Annunaki from their "landing stage/portal". They are doing a "Tokyo Rose" on him.

Their objective is "to feed the heads" ("to fill the heads?") and I saw brains with unformed skulls and beings (like ourselves) were being put inside the brains.

There is a larger being (perhaps not in this universe -- will require a closer look) who runs them. Processing each and every Annunaki implanter is not how Alexander the Great would have done it. He went straight for the "Darius" and that is what upset the apple cart. Of course our spiritual "warfare" is a win/win battle. The only "battle" is against the negative energies that render me less effective in this win/win game.

My teacher asked me if we have any allies and as soon as he said that I saw a large spiritual being -- a female, a woman. I got the idea from her that there is an alternate games universe. It has to do with a gentle undulation of the being between being static and being wherever it wishes to be. She reminded me of the Japanese Goddess in the Disney movie, "Ponyo".

I did not see any huge presence of the Galactic Federation.

We are going to follow up re this female spiritual being.

cheers!
Gnosis