View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #39
Steve_G

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
When dealing with 3rd dimensional entities and circumstances you are correct that love and light alone does not get it done. However, we are not talking about things in this material reality. The rules change when you go to the 4th then the 5th dimensions. All wars fought at those levels are fought with energy. So if a bad guy from one of those dimensions attacks you then you defend yourself with energy. Can you punch them? Can you shoot them? Can you kill them? The answer to all of these questions is no. Then what weapons and tactics are left? The wielding of positive energy is all that is left.

When dealing with bad people and circumstances in this reality I choose to use a combination of love and light and dominance. When it comes to dealing with the paranormal dominance is useless. They laugh at it. If a demon comes after you, fighting it with anger and grit will feed it and you will loose! I have fought the battles with these things both ways. For 12 years I chose battle, battle, battle. Then I always wondered why they not only kept coming back, but each time they where more intense. It is kind of like someone standing in front of a fire trying to put it out with gasoline and wondering why it keeps getting worse.
Personally when I'm fighting them I'm generally laughing and joking while I'm doing it. I keep winning or I wouldn't be here writing what I write. They don't come back either- mostly they've stopped coming after me, though occasionally they try their hand. That's my point- I've made it too expensive for them to do so. Ultimately these creatures are big nasty bullies, and bullies always pick on the weakest targets.

If what you do works for you then that's fantastic, keep it up. I strongly suspect that however we 'see' what we're doing it's only a representation of whats actually happening anyway, filtered through our 3D orientated minds. Whether we percieve it as pulling the trigger of a .44 magnum, going hand-to-hand with a sword or throwing beams of energy at them doesn't really matter as long as it gets the job done. Stand toe-to-toe and trade blows, outsmart them into beating themselves, lead them into traps, whatever- our creativity has no limits. And of course you're correct when you mention different approaches for physical and non-physical situations.

I wasn't kidding when I said I don't hate or fear them, and when I'm fighting I'm not angry with them either. My only motivation is that it needs to be done in order to protect those who cannot protect themselves because they don't know how and don't believe they can; I do it out of love. The reason they aren't able to defend themselves is ultimately that they don't know who they are or how powerful they are. Once they know that it becomes irrelevent who or what the threat is because whatever the circumstances they can adapt and send it packing.

And of course it won't take everyone to reach that stage, just enough so the reptilians are losing more than they're gaining.

The reppies are riding a tiger that hasn't quite realised it's being ridden. Once it does they have a whole new set of problems to deal with. They aren't worried about whether the tiger will love them or not, they're afraid of its claws and teeth.

HJ and Ortho, once the reppies are gone we can live how we wish. That's the kind of us vs us situation that doesn't have to apply any more. If some wish to form a new constitution and live by that they can. If others wish to live apart and make their own way they can- there's no reason why the two should be mutually exclusive. Forcing people to live in a certain way is what the reppie NWO is all about. And with the release of all that supressed technology anything is possible. If they destroy it as the Nazi's did with some of theirs then just having the freedom to develop those things will mean we'll soon catch up.

We can live however we want, but first we have to kick the giants out of the playground. We can do it.

Last edited by Steve_G; 04-24-2009 at 10:14 AM.