View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:46 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Thank-you for the thoughtful response Recallone. Fence riders form splinter groups! However...remaining for an extended period in observation and reevaluation mode can help one avoid taking a plunge into the abyss. How many people have been rushed into stupid decisions throughout history? The bankster bailout may be a recent example. All of this is so bizarre...yet how else should we explain our existence...and on what should we base any hope for a usable future?

My reference to a good God is not limiting. I believe that the gods we have been taught about are Luciferian. All of them. Yet I see in the Teachings of Jesus and in my intuition...the distinct possibility of beings of greater intellectual and moral stature than we can possibly imagine. But for now...it seems that we are left with Human vs Reptilian...with very little intervention from any other source. Some might refer to this as a Great Controversy between Christ and Satan. I don't know. I once heard of a copy of a book bearing this title...being torn in two...the hard way...by unseen hands. Again, I don't know.

If these reptilian beings exist...I would much prefer to unite around the concept of non-theocratic constitutional responsible freedom...than engage in pointless bloodshed on both sides. The reptilians seem to be at war with this idea. The Vatican also seems to be at war with this idea. Is there a connection here?

You might find the Dulce Book of interest: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.html. The concept of reconciliation is repeatedly mentioned...as well as battle tactics, if required. I just think violence is always stupid. I hate violence. I don't care how different the Humans and Reptilians are...something can be worked out. The application of the U.S. Constitution to Earth and it's Moon seems to be the simplist way to unite the diverse peoples of the world...to unite the non-human beings of the inner Earth...to unite those beings who are unseen...and finally to unite all three groups...where no one is anyone's master or slave.

The video clip was interesting...but more violence! We always seem to gravitate toward violent solutions. We need to evolve just a little bit more.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote