View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
izz
Banned

Default Re: our true mother ...earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
aloha ....for those of you who think there is some negativity her i would like to explain a very important point.....the earth is our mother....our real mother from her our bodies come and to her we will give them back.....the earth is our true mother....not our blood mothers....without the earth NONE of us would be alive.....with that being said clearly.....this system...society.....what ever you want to call it (i call it the monster) that make our life easy makes our mother earth scream with pain....only not meny of us can hear her because through this system of exploiting her we have been cut off form cumunication with her.......

nobody wants to leave there comfort zone......everyone wants to be happy and fluffy.....and everyone want their family to be safe.....but i ask you again what about our mother.......call me whatever but i have been traveling for 20 years and i have seen the blatent disrespect from humans twords our mother......i have developed a much deeper love for our mother earth then i have for humans......

i have lived many years as a minialist......i do not need all these riduculious comforts of western humans.....this is the first forum that i have ever chatted on......but the thing i would like for you all to understand is the planet is sick....and if this system is allowed to contineue......our children will NEVER see the plants and animals we see....not only that but the earth her self will have to perform a purification......if she is forced to do this it will take out meny more people than the collapse of the financial system.....trust me...... so realize this is not a negativity......itīs a plee to all the humans out there who are able to hear the crying of there true mother..the earth.....

we are all one...nature is an inter connected system.......we need to start repecting and standing up for our mother....because without her......there is NO life here period......lets untie to heal the planet insted of letting her be exploited more.......donīt be afrain because as you heal her she will protect you.....that the way mother nature works.....remember this is an incredible oportunity for spiritual growth......
peace......

Yes I know .. that is the truth ..

but with closed hearts people wlll not know .. and we will die with our mother the earth

so people wake up and feel this truth ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote