View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: future awareness circle holland

Thanks for all the replies so far - I'm really enjoying reading the different views and responses to the times ahead...

Because it is so hard to really 'think' about what to do right now as effective preparation, you know, from the logical mind aspect, I have recently asked my 'inner guide' to do the thinking/preparation for me. I just don't see how any of us can access the full scope of both the seen and unseen realities playing out in the coming years, to really know how best to prepare right NOW (other than to keep our spirits up of course) for the possible playout of negative realities. I want to simply trust my inner guidance to tell me when its time to make a move, get extra supplies, relocate or whatever.. even if this may seem somewhat naieve in the face of all the info presented on this site!

I don't trust my 'mind' alone to be a source of guidance in these matters.
The other small problem I have is that I'm not afraid of dying, which means I sometimes can't find the inner motivations to REALLY get ready to survive. If my times up, its ok - I will simply move onto other things. But there is also a part of me that really wants to stick around just to see what happens (quite an interesting internal dilemma to be in! )

So thanks to everyone for your input so far, it really is starting to feel like we are ALL in this together! And this is GOOD NEWS!

Greetings from Nikki B
everready is offline   Reply With Quote