Old 06-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #1407
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Not my Will but your Will

WILL =VI VI VI
<< Matthew 10 >>
King James Bible

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Sword = wordS

The Kundalini dragon who guards the pearl of wisdom.

The 3d dragon guarding the pearl of wisdom, mimicing the energy of Ursa major.

Ursa major is the restrictive force,who transforms into the liberating force, Ursa minor ,aka draco ,and gives birth to the false Christ, that comes for America ,his bride. The pope is symbolic of Saturn AKA Dagon

The Kundalini dragon,Ursa minor who gives birth to the divine.The ritual is repeated until we bring it forth within ourselves.Be not afraid for these are only divine archetypes of the human soul,U. U= 21

King William V, but when we take the W as two V's with the I's as Roman numerals for one, we have cleverly constructed a esoteric anagram for this same 'Once and Future King': I AM VI VI VI or I AM Six Six Six (666).Will I am also = 55 888 5 ---- giving us two Wills

The doorway is open, durring the greatest earthquake, ever known.
Now watch the myth come to life.Below is an image of a Di - no saur and the two Wills

The wheel within the wheel *

FERRELL =6 666 666 6666 6666

Here is Di ana Soros Soros is an 18 year cycle of Eclipses.Big Will was born at the summer solstice on the day of a Soros, the Solar and Lunar Eclipse.

21 is the day of Fusion for some, and con - fusion for others.In the movie land of the lost- Sol T - Slots , ,Solt Will ferell was swallowed up by the dragon and spit out ,symbolic of death and rebirth.The dino saur is a myth based on Kundalin awakening.

Di = 91111 ana = 16 = Pi

Di = 911 no = 29 = 11 Soros
DI or ID --To di ,is to enter a cycle ,on the wheel of fortune.
Di is always used in words to Xpress a cycle
Will or William is a divine concept , please pay no attention to the persona.

Chaka is the character in the movie that leads the LOST trinity into awareness,Cha-ka =Chakras ---Will decides to stay and become King of the Hive mind in the lower kingdom, and the other will used a Taccion energy machine to open a door way and return home.

Land of the lost cast includes - Will Ferrell, Danny McBride and Anna Fri -el.
Fri L = Friday at 12 or noon

Jorma Taccone played Chaka
. Taccone or is it Taccion energy of the Chakras.
Words are truly double edge Swords that cut left and right

21 BABY Lon or Lion

What is a Flint stone - A Flint stone is use to start a fire.Fred labors in the rock Quary, rideing the dinosaur of his base nature , in order to strike up a fire against the Bedrocks of faith.The. whistle blows, and signals the rising of the kundalini, and fred = 28 = 10 ascends out of the quary to go home to Wil Ma.Notice the Femur resurection bones and the arch of procession that peaks at the summer Solstice

Fred and the purple Dragon Ursa minor, aka draco aka Barney the purple Dinosaur

Dino and Bam Bam

Will and his Robots=Hive mind

Will and his Robot Lost in space -hive mind

Lost in space - birth from the Ipods --Hive mind

Land of the Lost, serpent birth from the Ipods = Hive mind

Will and the hancock Towers

[/SIZE][/I]
Will saving the world on In deep n dance day or trance. and the Will list, goes on.Not the people ,but the divine archetypes of yourself.
When we follow the white rabbit ,we allow ourselves to be manipulated, simply by the way the tongue touchs in the mouth to form words.The way the tongue touches , changes the vibration and the masses respond to that vibration.We have only been fooled by Double edge Words.

Get Cancer and don't be afraid of loosing your Hare
The Turtle is Orion who follows intuition(Sirius), and wins the race over the time based rabbit.This is the crossroads or barrier at the summer solstice.
The fool's Journey starts on april 1st and the tarot closes with the World card # 21 .

I'm not trying to force my views on anyone.My intent is to show the power of words and myth.
Tyrannosaurus REX

Tyrrany Soros RX

= Kundalini
To be continued
* 69 = 87 = Total recall

<< Mark 13 >>
King James Bible

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: 29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
This movie has been on several days for the last two weeks.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-18-2009 at 09:58 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote