View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We need to win back the media

we have to reverse a lot of the anti-monopoly laws that were repealed under Clinton. Many of the legislation repealed under clinton was enacted after the rail road barons had made a monopoly out of the transportation system during the 1800's.

During the Vietnam war the government realized they needed to have the mainstream media in their back pockets. certain giants were already Zionist controlled. (Yes, I know what you are talking about.)

Hollywood is totally Zionist. Always has been. Just now it's more obvious than ever. However, it's not Just Zionism that is a threat to national security but also the fed, the CIA and other domestic organizations.

All the news coming out of the middle east is filtered through the AP which is HQ in Israel. Just today I saw an article coming from Routers and picked up by the Guardian UK (both Zionist papers) that had a propaganda piece about a 16 year old arab girl killed by her grandfather and father because she talked to boys.

Upon examining the piece I started to see the tell tale signs of a made up story. The victim was never ID and neither were her relives. the police reporting the incident were never ID either. Where in Turkey it happen was omitted and a picture of a hole by a chicken coop was the alleged kill site was too shallow for the description of which the article gave for finding the body in. Which made me wonder if they can report how the body was found why not report who was arrested, where it happened and the victim?

When critical info is omitted from what appears to be a detailed and gruesome story it has to be a fraud. There never was a death, there was anyone in the hole shown and there never was a police report. For no info was provided to back up what was being said. They certainly don't want the police to tell us it never happened.

How do you win back the media?

You don't win back something that is owned by a government and spies. You expose them as a fraud and question what they report.

Independence media will come in and pick up the slack. Eventually we can replace the monopoly laws and dissolve the giant media corps. But not for some time.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote