View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #1230
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Until you confront a real one you will never KNOW. If you do ever have that experience, you are going to be sifting through the data is your britches and it will be to late then. You want all the data, get all the data. Get the real data. The data that isn't written in plain site for you to see. Anyone can be spoon fed with data. But don't take my word for it.
Lionhawk,

It is true I cannot recall at the moment ever having met a "real one" - to me they have all been personae/personifications. I dont deny that. I am not entirely convinced I even know what a Dragon really is and am keen to learn - at least in terms such as you and abraxasinas appear to refer too, and even then you are not in complete agreement with eachother.

I might point out that you have not really been forthcoming about any of this stuff either. The deal with you is: "I know, you dont, take my word for it". I shall attempt to cut to the bottom of what I think you have said in more paraphrased detail:

1) I, Lionhawk, know about and have history in dealing with Dragons

2) Abraxasinas does not totally conform to what I know about dragons - he either isn't one or "must be a young dragon" that doesnt know a lot about what it means to be a Dragon

3) Dragons are not nice and destroy humans and if left to it, themselves.

4) You are all potential chicken dinners - take it or leave it - caveat emptor. Don't expect me to haul your ass out of the fire, even though I might do that anyway because I am here to help.

In case you havent worked it out yet, I am not scared of either Dragons or Dragon wranglers. There is a reason for that, and I am guessing that you probably know what that is.

A..

PS: You added stuff to your post after I read it and wrote this, my comment above does not address that.

Last edited by Anchor; 02-23-2010 at 12:48 AM.