View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #446
Spregovori

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abraxasinas

So the story...

I wish you could speak my language...it would make things about 10 times easier...

I am having trouble understanding the meaning, since there is not only the meaning to understand, I first have to understand (translate) words..re-form sentences...and than there are things like mistakes in translation and words I do not know how to understand...

I think I did my best. No need to worry Anchor I did self-censorship

So the story - an addition to the start of the thread and is not directly connected with my previous questions?

We have a person, pondering about the astral world?
While doing so that person started to ask itself how would it be to visit itself?
The person also gets caught into pondering about the peoples thoughts in general?

While doing that, the person entered the state unique to that person and that state was metaphorically named hell?

At first hell was just a mix of colors..unrecognizable pictures...an abstract...or sort of an artist view?

Let us call this person a Hero.

Our Hero decides eagerly to explore his own version of hell as doing so observing the changes in environment and himself.

One of the first things our Hero learns is that while he is in control of himself he is also in the control of the situation?

Hero also learns that one can not go beyond what he/she is?

As our Hero continued his journey he realized that everything and everyone just plays its role in what there is?

Our Hero soon encounters what he labels as demons and a also some witches. A beings of untold powers, unknown to men.

The witches were...dancing...in their natural clothing... and soon became sexually attracted to the Hero...

This attraction can be considered as a perfectly natural response?

Also...Hero being in charge of his own castle...the witches reactions might also come from Heroes unconscious desire?

As a result of all this..happening...our Hero got a boner. He became to re-form the images and made an image of a women he prefers best...all of this mad our Hero aroused....thus enabling him to discover a female inside of him?

At this same time the Hero realizes that the only way to the freedom of the spiritual self expression of the soul is to undergo a polygamy?

Hero realizes that claiming someone to be "yours" is purely a form of egoism?

After that the Hero uses his imagination to change from...from he to she...from she to he...

Hero enjoys exploring his feminine side...thus began the transformation of the hell (himself?)...from hell to something "nicer". He soon realizes the power of feminine...power over male (demon?)...

As female...Hero starts looking for the alpha male...the one with the biggest...stick. The prime intention was a unity of hell and heaven?
To stop being separated and join in oneness?
To fully obtain the andorgeny?

After this the Hero gets overcomed by the Barby girl phenomenon. Hero decides he will increase his options regrading the alpha male. He puts up a pretense in form of games which include a fail safe?
As any other true Barby girl...Hero decides he will let himself be surprised by unknowing - in order to bring forth more excitement...more unpredictability?

Hero meets his 3 candidates in a from of what is called a devil. Devils comment on Hero being from Shamballa while themselves are being in the underworld Agartha....

Is it not the Agartha - the garden of eden? Why are there "devils" there in a story?

Hero than starts playing a game of deceit? He promises a....never ending story...to the devil that will win.

Unity between surface world and underworld? Isn't that what made the hmm so called "fallen angels" that had sex with the surface people ?

During the fail-safe part of the game...Hero makes a mistake and the devil that won the 1st part also wins the 2nd part.

Hero..did not do as promised right away...there were "other tasks" to do first. In the mean time the devils were given the pictures...with females on them. Each female had a name...name mostly familiarized with the angels.

I am still not sure if I "get it"....

I am however willing (if need be) to discuss sexuality without "moral presumptions" and as intellectually as I can... But I think that sort of discussion might cause Anchor to have a headache...so it could only be done in private.

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-14-2010 at 06:34 PM.