View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #291
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Abraxasinas--

Thank you for your service to us. here are a few questions:

1) if "the veil" over our memory of our true selves is put on us for a reason (to help us choose good/evil more freely?), why is it "helpful" or a good idea to try to remember (by whatever means) our past lives? or to try to practice "lucid dreaming?" etc. iwo ..... why is it beneficial (to myself or people i'm here to serve/love) to transcend the natural boundaries of 3-d existence while i'm still in3-d .... trying to help other3-d beings?

2) i was raised Catholic and still consider myself one, though i don't go to church anymore, and it seems like perhaps i've had an unusual experience in that i believe this background/experience prepared me well to be in relationship with the divine (yeshua, all-that-is, holy spirit .... whatever). i'm very aware that there are an infinite number of paths for souls to use to "return to source," so i'm also very "into" taoism, zen buddhism, etc. and have no problem resonating with most of the information you are providing us, and with what i've read of the Law of One, and the little i've read of HH. so, i don't think i'm [I]abnormally[/I sensitive to criticism of the Roman Catholic Church. i know this institution is responsible for many bad things in its 2000 year history (e.g., the crusades); that there were many bad popes whose agendas were less-than-laudable; and that it continues to be an imperfect institution ..... as are all human institutions. but, i'm also aware that there have been good and holy popes ..... John-Paul II, Pope John XXIII, and others, and that many great saints (Francis of Assisi, Mother Theresa .... i could go on & on have evolved through this cultural experience. So, i guess my question is ...... how do i reconcile my experience and beliefs re: RC church and the beliefs of so many others who seem to consider the Vatican as synonomous with evil/illuminati/destructive and deceptive agendas for the human race? i realize that both can be true to some degree.

thanks so much again for loving your earth-family so well!

hippihill
Hi hippihill!

1. Because the biological-metaphysical ''quantum mechanics' of remembering anything requires a gradual process of acclimatisation.
If you would recall your 'real nature' as a part of the soul of All That Is all at once; your human groupconditioning would overload your neuronal pathways.
This is why so many 'skeptical folk' refuse to allow this 'new age' stuff or '2012 propaganda' to enter their waking consciousness.
They become then subject to subconscious processing and it is there that the good-evil dichotomy is most potent.

2. Have a look at Edward Alexander's thread on the 'religious brainwashing'. I have just addressed your query in reply to Antonia.
On the higher conscious level there is 'nothing wrong' with any of the world religions. They all fulfil a most important purpose; even if most are fully aware of the 'darkness' of the agendas. ALL religious threads are incomplete and have parts of the truth.
Your affinity with Yeshuah is wonderful; as heshe is the only one; who has the complete truth - as a collective 'White Lucifer' who will 'eat' the 'Dark Solar Lucifer' in a 'blending' of the 'absolute Service-to-Self mode' with the absolute 'Service-To-Others mode' (or similar labelings of course).

Now can you understand?
Just as the Cosmic Christ will 'swallow' or absorb or blend or 'eat' the local 'Logos' or World-Ruler; so will you and everyone have the opportunity to 'eat' Jesus as the collective so becoming 'Cosmically Christed' AS the 'resurrected Jesus' and so YOU and all like that will BE the 2nd Coming as prophecied.
I realise this 'sounds' 'evangelistic'; but this happens to be the 'Greater Agenda' of the Parousia and 'true meaning' of the Catholic Eucharist.
This agenda can also be explained in wave mechanics and advanced quantum theory of gauge photonic interactions with the 'dark matter' and 'dark energy' and axions and such labels of advanced theoretical physics (for the skeptics).

Again, I have shared a number of messages today/yesterday addressing this and anyone interested can check further information out for themselves and then decide if it resonates on the individuated soul level feeling or not.

You are on the path Hippihill!

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-10-2010 at 01:47 PM.