View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #11
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
And that's part of the great deception and I will prove it to you with archeological evidence and scripture and the book of Enoch , he lived he hello walked with Noah he walked with adem and eve what your confused by is the force Luke Yahweh and his wife Ashara were here. And you have no idea how powerful his will is you just can't imagine .......yet but you keep beliveing the con. Or maybe you should go back and read the book of genesis for tomorrow I will show you his palace and his grave and where the war in the heavans really was and what they did to his kingdom give you a hint those craters were not from asteroids trust me when I tell you I know what talking about. Yahweh means "I am" and he was very real all you have to do is read his dialogue with adem and eve or Moses or Noah or Enoch and you will see he was as put in Genesis man was created in his image did you get that "his" but the bible is so screwed up and not remotely the way Abraham and oters origionally wrote it and he also said I am a jealous god you will only worship me. And me me in basic English grammer does not mean a hand in the sky.
The great deception is only for people who don't do their homework the right way. Please read my signature and my post above.

Love and Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote