View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #141
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Stewart's post today:

December 26, 2009
Disturbed Person Email

To those of you who received an email from a person named "David" attempting to slander Stewart and Janet. We do not know how he got our mailing list, but obviously he had to hack into our systems somewhere to do this. Apparently he is a disturbed individual with many issues that he has to project onto others. Remember, as we always teach you, that you can only see in others what already exists within yourself. We are always open and honest about who we are and what we are going through/have gone through. This person has not even the courage to sign his last name or let people know what he has written/where he has written. Pease ignore his emails. Even putting this on the site is giving him too much attention, which is what he is craving. Do not write to us about his email, do not acknowledge his emails. This is the first and last that will be posted on this site about him. Brown X him out and get on with life.

[End of Post]

I disagree with the assertion that whatever you see in others you must have yourself.

Does anyone have any information about what the alleged slanderous statements about Stewart and his wife Janet were or who David is? I am not on Stewart's email list so I did not receive the email myself...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote