View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #87
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Thanks for the updates. I sense there is a strong energy there, but I think there is something missing in the info for me. Is there a way for you to do a hand drawing of the layout of the stones and trees coming up. The trees would not have been there, and I am definitely feeling something is deeper there than is currently revealed. How far out have you walked the area?

Thanks for updates, and I still want to visit, but can't right now unfortunately.

Take care,

Unified Serenity
drawing the site is on my 'to do' list unified serenity. the energy is very powerful and there is a bit of info that is left to discuss. i am not at liberty to discuss it here and now, but very very soon, possibly within a few weeks time i will have some very exciting news for everyone.

we did not go to the site this past weekend due to the rain. we did not want to tear the place up. sometime this week jodi and i will be making the trek to investigate some other sites that are related there. and since jodi has not been back since we found it, she still needs to go thru the waterfall site. it is going to be at least a two day adventure.

still no word from the geologist, not that i am surprised. we have to complete our piece of the puzzle before the rest can happen. please keep the site in the highest vibrations of your lofty thoughts. we really appreciate all of the interest and are very excited to be sharing it with everyone.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote