Thread: Hemi Sync
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 AM   #46
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hemi Sync

The "feel good" is not the measure of effectiveness.... Life is not all about Feeling Good... get over it!

I suggest you hear Wellerite & Woodshreder... my experience w/HemiSync dates back to the late 80's. If you have read Monroe's first book (Journeys out of the Body) and his initial OOBexperiences that led to the founding of the Monroe Institute... well, that was why I wrote him, actually I wrote Charles Tart first and he pointed me to Bob Monroe. Synchronistic events, the day or two after I rec'd his reply, someone I met "out of the blue" handed me Monroe's book.

EVEN synchronistic events are not an indication that you are "on the right track"... again, get over it.

OK, here it is 20 yrs later and now, here at Avalon, this Hemi-Sync comes up again and I recognize my former naive self.

WHEN WILL IT BECOME CLEAR TO OTHERS....???? that there is technology out there to fashion your perceptions???????

I strongly suggest that you not subject yourself to outside stimulation such as this. WHEN might you pay heed to the FACT that you have within you everything that is needed to access whatever it is that you want to know in this life ? Tap THAT!

Mind control/programming is REAL!
If you want to believe something... believe THAT, until you KNOW it.

Protect yourself, you are being infiltrated.

TRUST the process of life, of which you ARE! Trust your essence...
there IS no shortcut to growth.
Life is NOT about always FEELING GOOD.

Hemi-Sync is NOT recommended by me. Nada zip!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote