View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2010!

Quite perlexing, and even moreso with the few responses above me. Mostly in regards of doubt as to the "Haarp induced norway spiral".

I do feel that individual contact will be made in great measure this year.

Yes many of you say and in part believe that humanity is "not ready" for contact on some levels. I disagree, in the fact that there are many who are.

Since the date of the appearance of the first spiral more or less, I have felt the presence of someone "watching over me" in my meditations. Despite the cold, I am always walking out many times throughout the night to "gaze into the heavens", many times having great success in "opening my heart chakra" and/or feeling a surge of unconditional love (for those of you not aware of "chakras").

I also firmly believe that there are laws that govern the universe, one in particular being that you cannot enter space travel unless you are a peaceful nation/species. In regards, I feel that many of you that doubt this simple fact... are still embracing your fears!!

Afterall, everyone of us would like to fly, or hop into a sauce without windows/walls.. am i right?

2010 is a HUGE year guys.. and your thoughts are affecting every second of it. Be positive, even though i haven't seen one (yet), there are many species watching over our shoulders!!

Unconditional Love unto YOU
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote