View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #34
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
I really wish I had something direct and personal to go by, not only other peoples experiences and theories. How many of the stories we read here on the forum are based on first hand experiences?

It is way to easy to get caught up in a nihilistic thought experiment that looses it's connection with what's relevant.
I totally agree. I think the only real thing is our own connection to our own experience. Everything else is just story.

That's why I'm all for the path of self discovery and self learning, connection to source a universal one and moving from duality to unity. These thing are definitely something everyone can experience. So it works for me.

When I read that someone states that there are 50 planets like the Earth in the whole universe - it just gets my hackles up. How do we know that fact is correct? You might just as well go the whole hog and say there is only ONE planet in the universe like the Earth, and that is the Earth...

The christians will love you for it.

The number of planetary bodies in the whole universe is immense.

"For the Universe, the galaxies are our small representative volumes, and there are something like 1011 (means 10 to the 11, a one followed by eleven zeroes!) to 1012 stars in our galaxy, and there are perhaps something like 1011 or 1012 galaxies.

With this simple calculation you get something like 1022 to 1024 stars in the Universe. This is only a rough number, as obviously not all galaxies are the same, just like on a beach the depth of sand will not be the same in different places. "

I can't even imagine a race of beings could even know how many planets like ours there are in total... let alone have developed a Rough Guide....

K

P.S. I should add for clarity that I'm not doubting the existence of aliens among us or clones - I have no idea, so I'll have to take people's experiences as they say. However, little facts thrown into the mix like the 50 planet rule just stand out to me as far too convenient to be true. But why would someone say that if it wasn't true? It just causes a disonance in me that refuses to resonate - unlike someone telling me we're all one which does. I probably should leave the alien threads to those who've had direct experience until I do. No disrespect intended here.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-23-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Added postcript
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote